Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

we are a 57 year old couple who are starting to think about our next phase in life one that doesn’t involve a corporate stressful life Currently both working in management roles living in Perth WA
    after recently spending two weeks traveling around Tasmania in a camper van we think Tasmania is the answer
    to be sure we are coming back in September to travel to the areas we think we would like to live in
    I have subscribed to ‘move to Tasmania ‘ for tips and advice

If we make the move it would be sometime in the next 2 to 3 years I like to plan things in advance 🙂
    I think we would need some type of income in some type of form it might be a Bed and Breakfast

So many options so many questions but looking forward to exploring Tasmania more and finding our dream

Jo (Admin)
    Keymaster

Hello Lucille,

Welcome to Move to Tasmania.

It sounds like you have a great plan to get to know Tasmania. Being able to spend some time here getting to know the different regions is a bonus. Plus having a long lead time before your move helps too.

By the way, my husband Dale did co-own and manage several B&Bs in Battery Point, Hobart in a former life (before meeting me). He is more than happy to give you some tips of that side of things if you have questions on that too. You are welcome to ask anything in the forum here.

We look forward to helping you plan your move to Tassie. It really will be a wonderful escape from the corporate life.

Jo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.